INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 OF D.LGS. 30 JUNE 2003, N.196
The data that Bulloneria Villa S.p.A. required will be used in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03, which was issued on the protection of personal data and handled by manual, informatic and telematic tools for purposes related to the requested service, for marketing purposes and in order to keep you informed of future business initiatives.
Data communicated to subjects delegated to the performance of the activities needed for the service requested and disseminated solely for that purpose.
Rights referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 are granted thanks to the person responsible for the treatment. Bulloneria Villa S.p.A. – Via Gallarate, 141 – 20151 – Milan
Declaration of consent pursuant to art. 23 of Legislative Decree 196/03
Aware of the information provided above, provided in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Bulloneria Villa LTD for the purposes indicated in the information itself.
In accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 “Personal Data Protection Code”, this company, Bulloneria Villa S.p.A., based in Via Gallarate, 141 – 20151 – Milan, tax code 00727770158, informs that the data qualified as personal by Law, provided by the parties who may concern, will be dealt with as follows:
1. Purposes and procedures of data handling which the data are intended for. The data is processed in relation to the contractual requirements and the consequent fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations in order to execute an effective management of commercial relations (establishment of commercial relations, fulfillment of the administrative obligations and accounting such as handling contracts and commercial transactions, commercial invoicing, debt recovery, and historical archives). The data will be collected, stored and processed in paper forms, computer or telematics media, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the information, in accordance with the current information security policy. The data will be processed for all the duration of contractual relationships established and also for the fulfillment of all legal requirements as well as for future commercial purposes between Bulloneria Villa LTD and those concerned.
2. Obligatory or Optional choice of acceptance and Consequences of Rejection of Consent The disclosure of the data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide it or to the subsequent processing, in the contrary may cause the impossibility of Bulloneria Villa S.p.A to proceed with the contractual relations.
The refusal of providing, however, any data that cannot be attributed to legal or contractual obligations will be evaluated by Bulloneria Villa LTD every single time and it will determine the consequent decisions regarding the importance of the data required in relation to the management of the commercial relationship.
3. Subjects who may become aware of the data
Confirming what is in compliance with legal requirements, the data may be communicated in Italy to:
• * third parties who should perform services and consultancy for Bulloneria Villa LTD
• * banks and credit institutions, non-bank financial intermediaries and insurance companies
• * associations of entrepreneurs and businesses.
Data will not be disclosed abroad, will not be disclosed unless authorized by the parties concerned and will not be disclosed to categories of third parties not mentioned in this information.
4. Rights under art. 7
With regard to their data, the interested parties may exercise the rights reported in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 (together with this document), within the limits and under the conditions reported in Articles 8, 9 and 10 of the above mentioned Legislative Decree.
5. Holder of the treatment
The data controller is Bulloneria Villa LTD, on behalf of his legal representative Marcello Doniselli domiciled for the office at the company’s headquarters.